As parents and guardians of Wilbraham & Monson Academy students, you are already members of the WMA Parents Association. The Parents Association is a partnership with the Academy that enhances our students valuable educational experience. Being an active member of the Parents Association provides a meaningful way to be directly involved in your children's educational experience, as well as in our school community.
Parents Association Mission
- To support various aspects of our students' Academy life
- To foster close parent relationships through parent socials
- To work with the Development Office in support of the WMA Annual Fund and the annual parents' fundraising effort
- To assist the Admission Office by actively welcoming and mentoring new parents, representing the Academy at Registration and Open Houses and acting to promote the Academy to prospective families
Informal meetings are held the third Tuesday of each month (except for March) and are designed to provide an opportunity for parents to share their thoughts, ideas, and questions about all things WMA.
Meetings are held in the WMA Athletic Center Board Room at the following time:
- 5:30 - 6:00 p.m. - Social Time
- 6:00 - 7:00 p.m. - Meeting time
- Sept. 16
- Oct. 21
- Nov. 18
- Dec. 16
- Jan. 20
- Feb. 17
- March 31
- April 21
- May 19
Your valuable input will help make the Academy experience the best it can be for our students!
There are many ways in which parents can get involved:
- Attend monthly meetings
- Help plan events
- Welcome families at Open House
Think about how your talents can be an asset. We welcome everyone to join us so please contact us if you are interested.