As parents and guardians of Wilbraham & Monson Academy students, you are already members of the WMA Parents Association. The Parents Association is a partnership with the Academy that enhances our students valuable educational experience. Being an active member of the Parents Association provides a meaningful way to be directly involved in your children's educational experience, as well as in our school community.
Parents Association Mission
- To support various aspects of our students' Academy life
- To foster close parent relationships through parent socials
- To work with the Development Office in support of the WMA Annual Fund and the annual parent's fundraising effort
- To assist the Admission Office by actively welcoming and mentoring new parents, representing the Academy at Registration and Open Houses and acting to promote the Academy to prospective families.
WMA Parents Association 2012-2013 Officers
Andrea Robbins, Associate Director of Alumni Relations & Parents Association Liaison 413.596.9118
Informal morning meetings are held the third Thursday of each month and are designed to provide an opportunity for parents to share their thoughts, ideas, and questions about all things WMA.
Third Thursday of each month
5:00 p.m. • Lak Dining Hall • Grab Dinner
6:00 p.m. • Campus Center Conference Room • One-hour meeting
Your valuable input will help make the Academy experience the best it can be for our students!
You can read our monthly meeting minutes online.
There are many ways in which parents can get involved:
- Attend monthly meetings
- Help plan events
- Welcome families at Open House
Think about how your talents can be an asset. We welcome everyone to join us so please complete and submit this online Volunteer Form.