What Is the Benefit of Private School?
There are many advantages to private school. Along with selectivity comes higher-quality educational materials and unprecedented academic opportunities. One of the main advantages of a private school is gaining access to an organization dedicated to providing your child with the best possible environment.
Attending a private school comes with the following advantages:
1. Small class sizes: Nothing allows for deep, accelerated learning like small class sizes. Fewer students per class means more one-on-one time with their teachers and heightened collaboration between one another. Our small class sizes are popular among our students because they enjoy asking questions and engaging in smaller, more intimate group discussions. Adding in office hours during the week elevates the personalized experience we offer.
2. Arts: The arts are crucial to growing creative and vibrant minds. Many private schools feature excellent art programs, including drawing, painting, sculpture, theater and music. Whether your child already has a passion for art or not, it will only grow at Wilbraham & Monson Academy.
3. Opportunities: Private schools offer unmatched educational opportunities. Our school features international travel opportunities for students who wish to explore the globe in search of knowledge, and the Tinkering Place and Center of Entrepreneurship & Global Studies for students in search of their passions and entrepreneurial development.
4. Alumni networks: A huge advantage of private schools is their alumni networks. Graduates often come back to speak and mentor current students. You never know who the people you graduate with will become. At Wilbraham & Monson Academy, we know that all of our students will have a positive impact locally, nationally and internationally.
5. Travel programs: Most high schools do not offer travel options to their students. At Wilbraham & Monson Academy, we offer unparalleled travel opportunities because we believe in immersed learning. If your child has an acute interest in global studies or a specific culture, we'll send them there for a hands-on, body and mind experience.
Unlock the Advantages of Private School at Wilbraham & Monson Academy
We are distinctly WMA. We cultivate global leaders, teach through real-world experience and provide the highest-quality education to our students. Our student body comes from 33 countries all over the world — we're home to actors, scientists, entrepreneurs, artists, writers, athletes, singers, mathematicians and more.
Your child's private school experience at Wilbraham & Monson Academy will be life-changing and perspective-altering. Give them the key to the ultimate academic door now, and watch as they unlock more doors in the future. The possibilities for your child to bloom into their full potential are endless. At our private school, there are no limits for our students.