Can a school change who you are, alter your life’s path, and open your global perspective? There are many Titans, past and present, who will answer, “Absolutely!”
Would you like to be one of them?
- 425(Student Body at WMA)
- 50% (Boarding Students)
- 32 (Nations)
- 11 (U.S. States)
- 100% (College Matriculation)
- 66(Teaching Faculty at WMA)
- 73% (Advanced Degrees)
- More than 50%(Live on Campus)
- 12-15 (Average Class Size)
- 6:1 (Student:Teacher)
- Academic Day: 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Afternoon Activities 3:30 - 6 p.m.
Did You Know?
- The College Board's AP Capstone program is part of our curriculum
- WMA has 30+ clubs including Model UN, Harmonia (multicultural club) and Tai Chi
- We offer three online classes: Java Programming, AP European History and AP Computer Science A
- Our Fine & Performing Arts program offers 26 courses
- WMA has 23 AP Course Offerings
- Titans can partake in Olympic sports like Rugby, Water Polo and Riflery
- Our global program includes 12 electives courses
- We have 28 Varsity teams at WMA