Tuition & Financial Aid
This past year has matured Ben in so many ways and he genuinely has enjoyed every minute of it! He wishes he had come sooner to WMA. He has made such an impact in a year and we are so very proud of him and what WMA has molded him to be as a person, athlete and student. It has been such a wonderful experience of making life long connections, friendships and learning experiences.
Dean and I have such a great feeling knowing we made the right decision and investment for Ben that will carry him thru life and create successes for him in the future.- Laurie Wisniewski, mother of Ben Wisniewski '18
Schedule of Payments
Due with enrollment contract: 10 percent of tuition
Due July 1: 60 percent of remaining tuition and 100 percent of all applicable fees due
Due July 1: Bookstore account funding
Due Nov. 1: Remaining 40 percent of the tuition less enrollment deposit due
Tuition Refund Program
- Boarding Student $800
- Day Student $600
Health Services Fee
- Boarding Student $125
- Day Student $50
- Boarding Student $500
- Day Student $150
Books Range from $700 to $1,000
International Fee $2,500
Middle School Activity Fee $600
English as a Second Language $5,000
- Full coverage is mandatory
- 12-month plan cost is $2,090 for those not otherwise covered
- 10-month plan cost is $1,880 for those not otherwise covered
If it is not financially feasible for you to pay your tuition in two installments, then you must enroll in the Monthly Payment Plan or obtain a Student Loan. The Academy partners with Smart Tuition and Sallie Mae to provide affordable and convenient payment options.
MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN
Monthly Payment Plan by Smart Tuition allows you to pay annual expenses, interest-free, over a period of up to 12 months.
Visit their online enrollment center to begin.
Use WMA's Smart Tuition code: 12499.
Springstone Financial LLC
1700 West Park Drive, Suite 310
Westborough, MA, 01581
- Call: 800.920.9777
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 508.281.8505
With a low, fixed-rate plan from Your Tuition SolutionSM, paying for your child’s education is easier than ever. Your Tuition Solution’s convenient payment plans give you a wide range of options such as:
- APR: 4.99% to 24.99% FIXED
- Amount Financed: Select from $2,000 to $50,000
- Term Length: Options for 24, 36, 48, 60, 72 or 84 months
- Monthly Payment: Determined by term length, amount financed and APR
To learn more about Your Tuition Solution’s flexible plans, calculate payments or to apply visit: yourtuitionsolution.com
* Rates subject to change. Terms available based on amount financed and credit history. APRs range from 4.99% to 24.99%.
Wilbraham & Monson Academy accepts international payments by wire transfer and other international payment options. You can view these options and steps to make payment on our International Payment Portal or visit wma.flywire.com.
Flywire allows you to:
- Pay from almost any country and any bank
- Avoid unexpected bank fees and ensure the best exchange rate with Flywire’s Best Price Guarantee
- Track your payments from start to finish
- Access dedicated multilingual customer support
Click here for more information on how to complete your payment:
24/7 Multilingual Customer Support
Wilbraham & Monson Academy strives to bring a private school education to exceptional, well-rounded students who may not otherwise have the opportunity to attend. We have a tremendous respect for the significant personal and financial sacrifices families make to ensure their children have an outstanding education.
We are committed to making WMA accessible to families of varied economic backgrounds and recognize that many families who might not expect to be eligible for financial aid do qualify. If you feel your family cannot afford the full tuition, during your admission process we encourage you to also apply for a financial assessment to determine if you are eligible for Financial Aid.
Director of Admission & Financial Aid
|Wilbraham & Monson Academy prohibits discriminatory conduct of any kind, including in admission, financial aid, program involvement, employment or otherwise. Unlawful discrimination is the unfair or unequal treatment of an individual (or group) based on certain characteristics that are specifically protected by law or Academy policy. These characteristics include: race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, military status, gender identity and any other categories protected by federal, state or local law.|
APPLYING FOR FINANCIAL AID
Wilbraham & Monson Academy uses information compiled by School & Student Services (SSS), a service of the National Association of Independent Schools. SSS analyzes the information you provide to them on the Parents' Financial Statement (PFS) and calculates an estimate of what your contribution to educational expenses may be. The Academy uses this calculation as a tool along with your financial documents, such as tax returns and W2s, to determine your tuition pricing.
New Students: Please note on your WMA Admission application that you will be applying for Financial Aid.
As early as November 1, complete a Parents' Financial Statement online at sss.nais.org but no later than January 1 for returning students and January 31 for new students.
Once your PFS is complete, please remit the following documents to SSS with your cover sheet.
- 2018 W2s
- Signed copies of your 2018 Tax Return and all supporting schedules. If your 2018 Return is not complete, you may remit a copy of your 2017 Return and once completed, remit the 2018 Return. Please note that all discounts are conditional upon our review of the 2018 Return.
- Business Owners must file a Business/Farm Statement on the SSS website and remit your business return to SSS.
- Divorced or Separated Parents must each file individual Parent Financial Statements and remit your tax returns.
Tuition decisions are mailed to New Students on March 10 with their admission decision and Returning Students on February 1 with their enrollment contract.
Late Applications for Financial Aid
Families who have initiated the application process too late to allow them to comply with the deadlines above are encouraged to proceed. However, the financial resources cannot be guaranteed, and amounts of discounts at this time may be limited.
- Should I apply for Financial Aid?
- How does the application process work?
- What is used to determine if I will I qualify for Financial Aid?
- What if we have special circumstances that we feel the Academy should take into consideration?
- What are the expectations of students receiving Financial Aid?
- Does WMA give athletic Scholarships?
- What if I have more than one child in school?
- What if we own our own business or farm?
- What if my tax return is not available by January 31?
- If I accept the tuition offer, will the tuition for the subsequent years at WMA be the same?
- What happens if parents are divorced or separated?