Tuition & Financial Aid
(We) have such a great feeling knowing we made the right decision and investment for Ben that will carry him thru life and create successes for him in the future.
- Laurie Wisniewski, mother of Ben Wisniewski '18
What you need to know ...
Wilbraham & Monson Academy strives to bring a private school education to exceptional, well-rounded students who may not otherwise have the opportunity to attend. We have a tremendous respect for the significant personal and financial sacrifices families make to ensure their children have an outstanding education.
We are committed to making WMA accessible to families of varied economic backgrounds and recognize that many families who might not expect to be eligible for financial aid do qualify. If you feel your family cannot afford the full tuition, during your admission process we encourage you to also apply for a financial assessment to determine if you are eligible for Financial Aid.
Financial Aid FAQs
- SHOULD I APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID?
- HOW DOES THE APPLICATION PROCESS WORK?
- WHAT IS USED TO DETERMINE IF I WILL I QUALIFY FOR FINANCIAL AID?
- WHAT IF WE HAVE SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES THAT WE FEEL THE ACADEMY SHOULD TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION?
- WHAT ARE THE EXPECTATIONS OF STUDENTS RECEIVING FINANCIAL AID?
- DOES WMA GIVE ATHLETIC SCHOLARSHIPS?
- WHAT IF I HAVE MORE THAN ONE CHILD IN SCHOOL?
- WHAT IF WE OWN OUR OWN BUSINESS OR FARM?
- WHAT IF MY TAX RETURN IS NOT AVAILABLE BY JANUARY 31?
- IF I ACCEPT THE TUITION OFFER, WILL THE TUITION FOR THE SUBSEQUENT YEARS AT WMA BE THE SAME?
- WHAT HAPPENS IF PARENTS ARE DIVORCED OR SEPARATED?