Tuition & Financial Aid
(We) have such a great feeling knowing we made the right decision and investment for Ben that will carry him thru life and create successes for him in the future.
- Laurie Wisniewski, mother of Ben Wisniewski '18
- SHOULD I APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID?
- HOW DOES THE APPLICATION PROCESS WORK?
- WHAT IS USED TO DETERMINE IF I WILL I QUALIFY FOR FINANCIAL AID?
- WHAT IF WE HAVE SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES THAT WE FEEL THE ACADEMY SHOULD TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION?
- WHAT ARE THE EXPECTATIONS OF STUDENTS RECEIVING FINANCIAL AID?
- DOES WMA GIVE ATHLETIC SCHOLARSHIPS?
- WHAT IF I HAVE MORE THAN ONE CHILD IN SCHOOL?
- WHAT IF WE OWN OUR OWN BUSINESS OR FARM?
- IF I ACCEPT THE TUITION OFFER, WILL THE TUITION FOR THE SUBSEQUENT YEARS AT WMA BE THE SAME?
- WHAT HAPPENS IF PARENTS ARE DIVORCED OR SEPARATED?