Mission, meetings ...TEST
The mission of the WMA Parents Association is:
- To support various aspects of our students' Academy life
- To foster close parent relationships through parent socials
- To work with the Development Office in support of the WMA Annual Fund and the annual parents' fundraising effort
- To assist the Admission Office by actively welcoming and mentoring new parents, representing the Academy at Registration and Open Houses and acting to promote the Academy to prospective families.
Informal meetings are held the third Tuesday of each month (except for March) and are designed to provide an opportunity for parents to share their thoughts, ideas and questions about all things WMA.
Meetings are held in Morrow House at the following time:
- 5:30 - 6:00 p.m. Social time
- 6:00 - 7:00 p.m. Meeting time
Parents can sign up to receive emails from the Parents Association about events and activities.
FORM GOES HERE