The Parents Association is a partnership with the Academy that enhances our students valuable educational experience. Being an active member of the Parents Association provides parents a meaningful way to be directly involved in their students' educational experience, as well as in our school community.
Contact Jeanine Little, Director of Parent Programs; email@example.com; 413.596.9144
Tuesday Morning Walk & Talk
Walk the Faculty/Main/Springfield Street Triangle
7:30 a.m. - Lap 1 begins, Tennis Court parking lot
8 a.m. - Lap 2 begins, Tennis Court parking lot
Volunteers needed for Event Committee
Do you have a great idea for a fun, social evening for the WMA Parent community?
Would you like to help determine and plan a parent event for the Spring?
We are forming a committee of parents to help plan this next great event.
Please contact Jeanine Little with interest or questions.
The mission of the WMA Parents Association is:
- To support various aspects of our students' Academy life
- To foster close parent relationships through parent socials
- To work with the Development Office in support of the WMA Annual Fund and the annual parents' fundraising effort
- To assist the Admission Office by actively welcoming and mentoring new parents, representing the Academy at Registration and Open Houses and acting to promote the Academy to prospective families
Calendar & Category Legend:
Parents can sign up to volunteer to help the PA plan events and activities. Tell us how you'd like to help!
- Attend monthly meetings
- Help plan events
- Welcome families at Open House