The Parents Association is a partnership with the Academy that enhances our students valuable educational experience. Being an active member of the Parents Association provides parents a meaningful way to be directly involved in their students' educational experience, as well as in our school community.
Click here to access our Weekly eNews for parents, via our password-protected Parents Portal.
Parents can sign up to volunteer to help the PA plan events and activities. Tell us how you'd like to help!
- Attend monthly meetings
- Help plan events
- Welcome families at Open House
The mission of the WMA Parents Association is:
- To support various aspects of our students' Academy life
- To foster close parent relationships through parent socials
- To work with the Development Office in support of the WMA Annual Fund and the annual parents' fundraising effort
- To assist the Admission Office by actively welcoming and mentoring new parents, representing the Academy at Registration and Open Houses and acting to promote the Academy to prospective families
Calendar & Category Legend: