How do I give?
- Give online here
- Call 413.596.9182 with a credit card
- Mail a check, payable to:
Wilbraham & Monson Academy, 423 Main Street, Wilbraham, MA 01095-1715 (write Giving Day in the memo to be counted in the final Giving Day totals).
Already a donor?
If you have already given this year, thank you for your support! We encourage you to consider another nominal gift on Giving Day, as only gifts made on Thursday, Feb. 13 count toward the grand total. Your additional gift will inspire others to give as well!
Where does my gift go?
Every gift made on Giving Day goes toward the Atlas Fund, which touches all aspects of life at WMA including student scholarships, campus improvements, faculty development and retention, arts and athletic programs, academic initiatives and more.
How else can I help on Giving Day?
- Spread the word! Tell your fellow classmates, family and WMA friends that you’ve made a gift and encourage them to give as well!
- Make your gift go even further by setting up a matching or challenge gift. You set the terms and limits, then watch as your gift inspires others to make an impact as well!
- Sign up with GiveCampus.com to share your enthusiasm on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Contact the Office of Advancement to learn more about getting involved - firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us in Boston at the
Giving Day Kick Off Party
Wednesday, Feb. 12
Krasi Meze & Wine
48 Gloucester Street
6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
Make your gift on Giving Day!
- In person at our Giving Day Booth in Rich Hall
- Mail checks (to arrive by Feb. 13) with WMA Giving Day in the memo