Can a school change who you are, alter your life’s path, and open your global perspective? There are many Titans, past and present, who will answer, “Absolutely!”
Would you like to be one of them?
- Academic Day: 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Afternoon Activities 3:30 - 6 p.m.
Did You Know?
- The College Board's AP Capstone program is part of our curriculum
- WMA has 30+ clubs including Model UN, Human Rights & Equality, Tai Chi and Tinkering
- We offer three online classes: Poetry, Video Game Design, AP European History
- Our Fine & Performing Arts program has 26 offerings
- WMA has 23 AP Course Offerings
- Titans can partake in Olympic sports like Rugby, Water Polo and Riflery
- Our global program includes 12 electives
- Students at WMA use iPads and/or MacBooks
- We have 26 Varsity teams at WMA
- 425(Student Body at WMA)
- 50% (Boarding Students)
- 31 (Nations)
- 11 (U.S. States)
- 100% (College Matriculation)
- 66(Teaching Faculty at WMA)
- 73% (Advanced Degrees)
- More than 50%(Live on Campus)
- 12-15 (Average Class Size)
- 6:1 (Student:Teacher)