In order to be included in our first round of decisions, applications must be submitted by February 1. Applications submitted after this date will be evaluated as space permits.
- Submit an application ~ Applications (either online or downloaded printable version) must be completed by the student and submitted to the Admission Office with a non-refundable application fee of $75 (domestic students) and $150 (international students). WMA also accepts the SSAT and TABS common applications.
- Standardized test scores ~ We accept whichever test you have taken in the past two years ~ IOWA, MCAS, Stanford 9, SSAT, PSAT, etc. International applicants are required to submit their TOEFL or SLEP results. Feel free to contact our office with any questions.
- Transcripts from the past two years ~ Please make sure to include grades from your current school and school year.*
- Three letters of recommendation ~ These must be from your current school. We require English, math, & personal recommendations.* (download the forms)
- Schedule an interview ~ We feel that in order to get a sense of life as a WMA Titan, it is best to visit our campus, meet our students, and speak with our administrators. However, we recognize that there are situations when a family cannot travel to our school. We are happy to arrange a SKYPE or phone interview. Please call our office at 413.596.9107 to schedule a visit or make other interview arrangements. Anyone is welcome to visit and tour our campus, but interviews are given only to those who have submitted a completed application.
- If applying for financial aid, please read the financial aid section of our website regarding the process. Financial aid is determined by a family’s demonstrated financial need.
Please note that financial aid awards may vary among the schools to which you are applying. This is based on a number of factors including: each school’s financial aid budget, the enrollment needs of the school, or how an individual school interprets the SSS report.
Financial Aid is determined based on a family’s demonstrated need. We do not offer merit or athletic scholarships.
*All necessary teacher recommendation forms and transcript release forms can be downloaded and distributed to your current school & teachers. Please ask that they be sent directly to our Admission Office.
Wilbraham & Monson Academy
Shenkman House - Admission
451 Main Street
Wilbraham, MA 01095
Our Admission Committee will review ALL of the above information in order to assess whether our academic, artistic, and athletic offerings and leadership opportunities are a strong match for each applicant.
Applicants who have completed the admission process by February 1 can expect that an admission decision from the Academy will be mailed on March 10.