In order to be included in our first round of decisions, applications must be submitted by February 1. Applications submitted after this date will be evaluated as space permits.
- Schedule a Visit to WMA ~ We feel that in order to get a sense of life as a WMA Titan, it is best to visit our campus, meet our students, and speak with our administrators. A visit to our campus will consist of a guided tour and an interview with an Admission Associate. To schedule an interview and tour, please contact us at 413.596.9107. International applicants please visit our International Student Admission page before contacting us for an interview.
- Submit an application ~ Our online application must be completed by the student and submitted to the Admission Office with a non-refundable application fee of $75 (domestic students) and $150 (international students). WMA also accepts the SSAT and TABS common applications. (Download PDF)
- Standardized Testing ~ We accept the Secondary School Admission Test (SSAT). To find a SSAT testing center in your area, please go to www.ssat.org. Make sure to list our school code of 8206 to ensure we receive your scores. If you have taken the ISEE, we will accept this exam as well. Please submit any other standardized testing you may have ~ IOWA, MCAS, Stanford 9 or PSAT. International students whose primary language is not English must submit the TOEFL exam.
- Transcripts from the past two years ~ Please make sure to include grades from the current year along with a two-year history.
- Three letters of recommendation ~ These must be from your current school. We require English, math, and a personal recommendation. (Download PDF)
- All necessary teacher recommendation forms and transcript release forms can be downloaded and distributed to your current school and teachers. Please ask that they be sent directly to our Admission Office. (Download PDF)
Wilbraham & Monson Academy
Shenkman House - Admission
451 Main Street
Wilbraham, MA 01095
Our Admission Committee will review ALL of the above information in order to assess whether our academic, artistic, and athletic offerings and leadership opportunities are a strong match for each applicant. Decisions are mailed March 10.