Health & Wellness
The primary purpose of Health Services is to encourage positive health practices among all students at the Academy. Each student is responsible for his/her own health practices and may wish to consider the following in making choices about his/her lifestyle:
Health Services is available to provide the necessary information for students to make responsible decisions about their own lifestyles and health practices. Recognizing that each individual has unique needs and goals, Health Services strives to maintain and/or restore the physical and mental health of each student so that he/she may obtain an optimal level of wellness.
In addition, Health Services encourages communication between students and parents and works to facilitate better understanding so that the needs and goals of both parties may be satisfied.
Please read: Letter to parents from Director of Health Services
- Medical Authorization Form
- Physical Exam & Immunization Form
- Health History Form (for new students only)
- Proof of Student Accident & Sickness Insurance Plan
- Permission for Prescribed Medication
Note: All forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letter to parents from Director of Health Services
- Health Services Handbook for 2019-2020
- United Healthcare Student Resource health insurance information for International Students - Summary
- United Healthcare Student Resource health insurance information for International Students - Certificate
- New Meningococcal Conjugate Vaccine (MenACWY) Requirement for School Entry
Dear Parents and Guardians,
The health office receives a limited number of influenza vaccines every year. If you would like your child to receive the inactive influenza vaccine this year please read the VIS (Vaccine Information Statements), complete the screening and consent form and send back to me via email or fax.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Director of Health Services