Monday - Spirit Day
To be out of dress code, students must wear their Spirit Day T-shirt. If you don't have a T-shirt, see Mr. Mannix. Applies to Upper and Middle School.
Tuesday - Represent Your Country Day
Dress in your culture's attire or the colors of your country's flag and you may be out of dress code for the day. Applies to Upper and Middle School.
Wednesday - Special Schedule
- Seniors College Counseling Day (independently prepare applications and essays for early admissions/visit local schools)
- Juniors PSAT (Athletic Center)
- Sophomores PSAT (Athletic Center)
- Freshmen Special speaker - Duane de Four (Founders Theater - 10 a.m. - noon)
- Upper School Out of dress code
- Athletics The usual athletic commitments are in effect.
- Middle School Students in Grades 6-8 will attend classes and afternoon activities as usual.
- Middle School Clash Day (mix colors and patterns)
Thursday - Twin Day (Upper) & Sibling Day (Middle)
Students must sign up during all lunches on Monday and Tuesday in the Dining Hall. You must dress as a twin (Upper School) or as siblings (Middle School) with at least one other student to be out of dress code.
Friday - WMA Blazer Day
Upper School students will participate in class activities at 1 p.m. (tug of war, capture the flag, other class contests). Middle School students.
Middle School student have class as usual and will be dismissed at 12:35 p.m.
Out of Dress Code Reminders
Please be mindful that all dress down day clothing must be appropriate and in good repair (no rips or tears, even if they are bought that way) and adhere to general guidelines. Clothing may also not be too revealing or reveal undergarments.
NO: Pajamas, short shorts/skirts, cropped shirts, tube tops, tights, leggings, yoga pants, spandex or running tights/pants are not allowed.
YES: You may wear moccasins, jeans, sweat pants, athletic apparel, etc.