When: Saturday, May 15, from 6:30 - 10:30 p.m.
Where: Turf Field Complex
Theme: Red Carpet
Tickets: $21 each
- Order form below
- Cash or check payment made in-person at Rich Hall Business Office
- No physical tickets are needed at Prom; names will be confirmed on guest list at the entrance to Prom.
- WMA students only
- Available first to students in Grades 11 and 12, then their dates in Grades 9 & 10.
Parking/drop-off: Mattern Parking Lot only
Pick-up: Mattern Parking Lot only. If a student needs to leave prom early, they must check out with the AOD and be shuttled to either their dorm (boarding students) or Mattern (day).
- Photos at Mattern Parking Lot, 6 - 7 p.m. (Parents are invited to take photos here. Mask-wearing and social distancing is required. Parents are not allowed at the Turf Field.)
- Transportation from Mattern to Prom Tent via WMA shuttles only, starting at 6:15 p.m.
- Music, food and dancing until 10:30 p.m.
- Return (via WMA shuttles only) to dorms and Mattern Parking Lot, 10:30 - 11 p.m.
- All day students must leave campus by 11 p.m.
Food: Students will be issued tickets (no charge) for food provided from 7 - 9 p.m. by Food Trucks from Log Rolling, Batch and Grub Guru.
Dress Code: Formal dress is encouraged.
Photography: WMA's school photographer will take formal photos. All photos will be shared on WMA's website the following week.
COVID-19 safety protocols:
- Masks must be worn at all times, except in designated mask-free zones
- Only WMA students, faculty & staff and prom-related vendors are permitted at Prom area at the Turf Field.