When you need to take a taxi or car service from campus, please use one of the approved service providers. These preferred providers perform background checks on their employees. For your safety, please do not use unapproved services.
If you have difficulty arranging transportation with these preferred providers, please contact the AOD for assistance.
Archer Limo 413.593.5466
Casual Elegance Limo 413.531.9396
Yellow Cabs 413.739.9999 & 413.534.3333
Rideshare policy - Uber, Lyft, etc.
- On weekends, we allow students 18 years or older, with parent permission, to use rideshares, such as Uber and Lyft.
- If a student is 18 years or older and they have a younger sibling attending WMA, the younger sibling may accompany the older sibling in the car, provided the younger sibling also submitted a Rideshare Permission Form.
- Any parent who wishes for their child to be allowed to use a rideshare service in accordance with WMA policy must complete the Rideshare Permission Form.
- The permission form can be found on the password-protected Parent Portal at wma.us/parents. The signed form must be on file in the Deans Office before a student will be allowed to use this service.
- Once the written permission form is received, any student who is using such service must follow our standard sign-out procedures.
- Permission forms: Only faxed (413.596.2448) or mailed (to Deans Office, 423 Main Street, Wilbraham, MA 01095) forms will be accepted.
- Only one signed form is necessary for each student, each academic year.
- WMA's other Approved Transportation Services remain unchanged.
- We will still maintain our weekend activities events and shuttles and hope these additions will expand opportunities for our students.