WMA's travel program offers really cool opportunities ... Trips are generally taken during our two-week March Break and some are scheduled after classes finish in June.
- Cuba (2017): Nine-day trip throughout Cuba
- Central Europe (2017): A three-country tour through Austria, Central Europe, Cuba
- China (2017): Students learned about culture and tradition while working with students and locals in Yunnan
- Iceland (2017): Exploration of cool stuff in a cool country
- England (2017): Part of the Hubbard Exchange ..
- Peru (2016): A two-week adventure that ended with a hike to the top of Machu Pichu
- Namibia (2016): One of the most exhilarating places on earth
" It was an emotional moment for all and one most memorable.
- Mary Sparago '17
School-sponsored trips are planned for ... and .. and ..